Interesting Topics from Reliable Websites
Here’s lots of additional info! Look up dental or general health questions, procedures or conditions. Check out conditions that interact with your dental health, including diabetes, heart disease, pregnancy, cancer, and many more topics.
UNIVERSITIES & MEDICAL CENTERS
- Columbia University - Simple Steps to Better Dental Health
- Stanford University - Dental & Oral Health
- Stanford University - Comprehensive Information About Medical Conditions
- Mayo Clinic - Basic, In-Depth & Expert Answers About Medical Conditions
VIDEOS: HEALTH LECTURES NEW!
These are excellent videos of lectures from professors at the University of California and Stanford, covering mainly medical topics. We have also selected individual lectures and placed links in the appropriate topics within our website. There is a good Stanford lecture about Dental Implants in our Common Dental Conditions page.
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics - Stanford Health Video Library
- University of California Television (UCTV) - Health & Medicine Video Lectures
HOW YOUR DENTAL HEALTH AFFECTS YOUR OVERALL HEALTH
- Colgate® Oral Care - Oral & Dental Health Basics - Medical Conditions & Oral Health (Note: This is their educational site, with excellent information about many health topics.)
- Mayo Clinic - Oral Health, a Window to Your Overall Health
DENTAL ORGANIZATIONS – PUBLIC EDUCATION SITES
- American Academy of Periodontology - Gum Disease Info
- American College of Prosthodontists - Prosthodontic Resources and Dental Information
- American Dental Association - Public Resources
- California Dental Association - Patient Education Tools
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
If you decide not to install Flash player at this time, click Search Cloud to see MedlinePlus top searches
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH (NIH)
- Medline Plus - Health Info from the National Library of Medicine
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research - Oral Health
MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere.
The widget to the right displays the top 100 search terms typed into the MedlinePlus search box, and is usually updated every week day. The size represents their relative frequency. The bigger the term, the more often it is searched by people who visit MedlinePlus. Select any term to conduct a search.